FYE News for Families
- Past issues of the email newsletter for parents and families of first-year students are posted after each term.
- Fall 2016 newsletters:
- Welcome letter from the director of First Year Experience
- Review of the First Year Guide, a resource for first-year students
- Doing business Buckeye style, i.e. paying fees, insurance, etc.
- Changing meal plans, maintenance requests for residence halls, add/drop deadlines
- Student wellness
- Midterms, visitor parking on campus
- Advisors and scheduling for next semester
- Staying healthy, flu shots, using the health center on campus, ordering sick meals
- Academic resources, free tutoring
- Safe ride
- Final exams, preparing for winter break
- First set of grades